General Terms of Service
Whereas, HostingTermurah is an information provider connected to the Internet HostingTermurah Web Hosting offers storage and transfer services over the Internet through access to its Web Server;
Whereas, Customer seeks to utilize HostingTermurah’s server for its own purposes;
Whereas, the parties acknowledge that the Internet is neither owned nor controlled by any one entity; therefore, HostingTermurah can make no guarantee that any given reader shall be able to access HostingTermurah’s server at any given time.
HostingTermurah represents that it shall make every good faith effort to ensure that its server is available as widely as possible and with as little service interruption as possible;
Now therefore, in consideration of the mutual promises contained herein, the parties agree as follows;
- Customer agrees to a thirty (30) day contract minimum beginning upon commencement of service. Exact contract duration is decided upon at signup.
- Customer agrees that all charges and fees associated with an account are their sole responsibility.
- If the customer wishes to cancel HostingTermurah shared Web Hosting services within ninety-seven (30) days of the initial signup they shall be able to do so for any reason (aside from disablement for Terms of Service or Spam Policy violations) and have their money promptly refunded.
- We offers no-refund policy for VPS server, dedicated server, SSL, domain, license, & other services.
- Services provided by 3rd parties and HostingTermurah partners are not part of the 30-day refund policy and no early ending credit applies. Billing will stop at end of term during which the service is canceled.
- At the end of the contract term, the contract will automatically renew for the original contract length indefinitely until canceled in writing or via the web panel. After the first 30 days a canceled account will be canceled before the next payment is due and no more billing will occur nor will any payment be refunded, even for unused portions. If any non-refundable charges have already been incurred, they must be paid before the account may be cancelled.
- “30-Day Money-Back Guarantee” offer only applicable to credit card payments for shared web hosting. Other forms of payment are non-refundable. Refunds can only be processed for shared hosting. Domain registrations (including the value of any used free domain registrations included with the plan) are not refundable under any circumstances. SSL certificates are non-refundable. The value of any AdWords credit or other third-party add-ons is non-refundable. See domain registration agreement for more information.
- Violations of HostingTermurah Terms of Service, Acceptable Use Policy, or Spam Policy may, at HostingTermurah’s discretion, result in immediate and permanent disablement without refund.
- Disputed charges (“chargebacks”) associated with any HostingTermurah account may, at HostingTermurah’s discretion, result in immediate and permanent disablement.
- HostingTermurah will use commercially reasonable efforts to make HostingTermurah available 99.9% of the time during each monthly billing cycle.
- For the purposes of this agreement, Unavailability means that either (a) the HostingTermurah service is unresponsive, or (b) HostingTermurah returns a server error response to valid user requests for more than 60 seconds of consecutive requests.
- Unavailability that is a result of scheduled maintenance is excluded from these conditions and will not be considered for service credit calculations. Scheduled maintenance is defined as maintenance that is announced at least 5 days in advance, and does not exceed one hour in any month.
- Service credits will be calculated as a percentage of the bill for the billing cycle that the Unavailability occurred. The percentage for the credit will be calculated by dividing the number of minutes of Unavailability by the total number of minutes in that billing cycle.
- Service credits must be claimed within 14 days of the Unavailability occurring by submitting a support ticket. Include as much detail as required to document the Unavailability.
- HostingTermurah shall not be liable for any taxes or other fees to be paid in accordance with or related to purchases made from Customer or HostingTermurah’s server. Customer agrees to take full responsibility for all taxes and fees of any nature associated with such products sold.
- Customer will provide HostingTermurah with material and data in a condition that is “server-ready”, which is in a form requiring no additional manipulation on the part of HostingTermurah. HostingTermurah shall make no effort to validate this information for content, correctness or usability.
- Use of HostingTermurah’s service requires a certain level of knowledge in the use of Internet languages, protocols, and software. This level of knowledge varies depending on the anticipated use and desired content of Customer’s Webspace by the Customer.
- The following examples are offered:
- Web Publishing: requires a knowledge of HTML, properly locating and linking documents, FTPing Webspace contents, Graphics, text, Sound, imagemapping, etc.
- CGI-Scripts: requires a knowledge of the UNIX environment, TAR & GUNZIP commands, Perl, CShell scripts, permissions, etc.
- The Customer agrees that he or she has the necessary knowledge to create Customer’s Webspace. Customer agrees that it is not the responsibility of HostingTermurah to provide this knowledge or Customer Support outside of the defined service of HostingTermurah.
- HostingTermurah will exercise no control whatsoever over the content of the information passing through the network, provided that it adheres to all other conditions set forth in our Terms of Service and Acceptable Use Policy documents.
- HostingTermurah reserves the right to police its network to verify compliance with all agreed upon Terms.
- The Customer agrees to cooperate in any reasonable investigations into their adherence to all agreed upon Terms. Failure to cooperate is grounds for immediate disablement of all accounts/service plans.
- HostingTermurah reserves the right to disconnect any website or server deemed to present a security threat to HostingTermurah’s customers, servers, or network.
- The opening of multiple accounts or service plans in order to bypass any restrictions or overage charges set forth by HostingTermurah is grounds for termination of all services.
- HostingTermurah makes no warranties or representations of any kind, whether expressed or implied for the service it is providing. HostingTermurah also disclaims any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose and will not be responsible for any damages that may be suffered by the Customer, including loss of data resulting from delays, non-deliveries or service interruptions by any cause or errors or omissions of the Customer. Use of any information obtained by way of HostingTermurah is at the Customer’s own risk, and HostingTermurah specifically denies any responsibility for the accuracy or quality of information obtained through its services. Connection speed represents the speed of a connection to and do not represent guarantees of available end to end bandwidth. HostingTermurah expressly limits its damages to the Customer for any non-accessibility time or other down time to the pro-rata monthly charge during the system unavailability.
- HostingTermurah specifically denies any responsibilities for any damages arising as a consequence of such unavailability. In the event that this material is not “Server-ready”, HostingTermurah may, at its option and at any time, reject this material, including but not limited to after it has been put on HostingTermurah’s Server. HostingTermurah agrees to notify Customer immediately of its refusal of the material and afford Customer the opportunity to amend or modify the material to satisfy the needs and/or requirements of HostingTermurah. If the Customer fails to modify the material, as directed by HostingTermurah, within a reasonable period of time, which shall be determined between the parties themselves, the contract shall be deemed to be terminated.
- All domain names registered through HostingTermurah or its previous domain registration site, domainitron.com, that are ‘parked’ or are otherwise not immediately associated with a HostingTermurah hosting plan will be automatically pointed to a “Coming Soon” web page which informs visitors that the registrant has recently registered their domain name via HostingTermurah The Coming Soon web page may be modified at any time by HostingTermurah without prior notice to you and may include such things as, without limitation, links to additional products and services offered by HostingTermurah.
Trademarks & Copyrights
- Customer warrants that it has the right to use the trademarks and copyrights applicable to all content and/or products being made available through the customer’s account.
Hardware, Equipment, & Software
- The customer is responsible for and must provide all telephone, computer, hardware and software equipment and services necessary to access HostingTermurah.
- HostingTermurah makes no representations, warranties or assurances that the Customer’s equipment will be compatible with the HostingTermurah service.
- The Customer certifies that he or she is at least 18 years of age, or that their parent or legal guardian will act as the “customer” in terms of this contract.
- This contract may be terminated by either party, without cause, by giving the other party 14 days written notice. HostingTermurah will accept termination by electronic mail. Notwithstanding the above, HostingTermurah may terminate service under this contract at any time, without penalty, if the Customer fails to comply with the terms of this contract, including non-payment. HostingTermurah reserves the right to charge a reinstatement fee.
- Customer expressly agrees that use of HostingTermurah’s Server is at Customer’s sole risk. Neither HostingTermurah, its employees, affiliates, agents, third party information providers, merchants licensers or the like, warrant that HostingTermurah’s Server service will not be interrupted or error free; nor do they make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from the use of the Server service or as to the accuracy, reliability or content of any information service or merchandise contained in or provided through the HostingTermurah Server service, unless otherwise expressly stated in this contract.
- Under no circumstances, including negligence, shall HostingTermurah, its offices, agents or any one else involved in creating, producing or distributing HostingTermurah’s Server service be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from the use of or inability to use the HostingTermurah Server service; or that results from mistakes, omissions, interruptions, deletion of files, errors, defects, delays in operation, or transmission or any failure of performance, whether or not limited to acts of God, communication failure, theft, destruction or unauthorized access to HostingTermurah’s records, programs or services. Customer hereby acknowledges that this paragraph shall apply to all content on HostingTermurah’s Server service.
- Notwithstanding the above, Customer’s exclusive remedies for all damages, losses and causes of actions whether in contract, tort including negligence or otherwise, shall not exceed the aggregate amount which Customer paid during the term of this contract and any reasonable legal fee and court costs.
- Customer agrees that it shall defend, indemnify, save and hold HostingTermurah harmless from any and all demands, liabilities, losses, costs and claims, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, (“Liabilities”) asserted against HostingTermurah, its agents, its customers, servants officers and employees, that may arise or result from any service provided or performed or agreed to be performed or any product sold by Customer,its agents, employees or assigns. Customer agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless HostingTermurah against Liabilities arising out of
- any injury to person or property caused by any products sold or otherwise distributed in connection with HostingTermurah’s Server;
- any material supplied by Customer infringing or allegedly infringing on the proprietary rights of a third party;
- copyright infringement;
- any defective product which Customer sold on HostingTermurah Server.
Customer agrees to comply with all applicable export and reexport control laws and regulations, including the Export Administration Regulations (“EAR”) maintained by the U.S. Department of Commerce, trade and economic sanctions maintained by the Treasury Department’s Office of Foreign Assets Control, and the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (“ITAR”) maintained by the Department of State. Specifically, Customer covenants that it shall not – directly or indirectly – sell, export, reexport, transfer, divert, or otherwise dispose of any products, software, or technology (including products derived from or based on such technology) received from HostingTermurah under this Agreement to any destination, entity, or person prohibited by the laws or regulations of the United States, without obtaining prior authorization from the competent government authorities as required by those laws and regulations. Customer agrees to indemnify, to the fullest extent permitted by law, HostingTermurah from and against any fines or penalties that may arise as a result of Customer’s breach of this provision. This export control clause shall survive termination or cancellation of this Agreement.
Customer agrees to abide by the terms set forth in this document as well as other HostingTermurah policy documents including, but not limited to:
Customer also agrees to abide by all applicable Terms set forth by all HostingTermurah partners and subsidiaries.
Revisions to this Contract will be applicable to previous Contracts Revisions will be considered agreed to by the Customer on renewal of service as specified in Section – Financial Arrangements.
Customer may not transfer this contract without the written consent of HostingTermurah.
These Terms and Conditions constitutes the entire Contract and understanding of the parties. Any changes or modifications to these Terms and Conditions of Contract thereto are agreed to by the both parties upon renewal of services.